Commissioning And Qualification (C&Q) Engineer
through Phoenix Business Solutions in
Commissioning And Qualification (C&Q) Engineer Full time through Phoenix Business Solutions in Ireland
Job highlightsPosted on October 22, 2016
Subject: C&Q Engineer
The Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) Engineer will be responsible for executing on-site C&Q Activities following ISPE/ASTM methodologies utilizing GDP, GEP & CGMP principles under the instruction of the SEPAM on site C&Q Lead.
They will be part of a team of Validation/Verification, Commissioning Engineers/ subject matter experts to perform the commissioning/qualification of equipment, utility systems, facilities and automation systems for a number of blue chip pharmaceutical clients.
We are searching for knowledge based co-operative individuals who have +5 Years industrial experience in a C&Q Engineer position with previous work experience in a GMP Environment & Large Scale Capital Project or Start-Up Projects in the Life Science Industry.
Scope of work:
Prepare & Execute Impact assessments for Direct and Indirect impact systems in accordance with ISPE Methodologies Or risk assessments as per ASTM methodologies.
* Perform Vendor Assessments.
* Review FAT/SAT, attend FATS, and witness testing.
* Prepare & Execute Design Qualification/ Design Reviews for direct impact systems/ critical to quality (CTQ) systems in accordance with SEPAM procedures/ site procedures.
* Prepare & Execute IQ/OQ for direct impact systems/ Acceptance and Release reports for CTQ systems in accordance with SEPAM/Client Methodologies.
* Prepare & Execute PQ for direct impact systems/ CTQ systems in accordance with SEPAM/Client Methodologies.
* Review project documentation, specifications, datasheets, material certification etc. in order to leverage from Commissioning into Qualification activities.
* Perform walk downs, witness/execute/review/approve/ test cases.
* Review project documentation, specifications, datasheets, material certification etc. handover packs for Commissioning activities.
* Generate/Review/Approve Commissioning (Green Tag & Blue tag) protocols for direct impact systems, indirect no impact systems.
* Manage change controls and ensure close out.
* Track protocol review approval, issue/deviation resolution, snag close out.
* Update URS for project.
* Generate TM for requirements through testing phase.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.