Social Media Assistant - Intern
at Global Pass in
UAE - Dubai
Social Media Assistant - Intern at Global Pass in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on October 20, 2016
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification
• Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company's marketing and online review building).
• Create a regular publishing schedule.
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Promote content through social advertising.