at Phoenix Business Solutions in
UAE - Dubai
English Teacher at Phoenix Business Solutions in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on February 1, 2017
Proficiency in a workshop environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively to achieve departmental development goals.
· Ability to work independently to produce resources and manage personal workload.
· Excellent communication skills
· Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
· Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
· In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
· To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
· Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
· To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
· To lead in role-modeling behavior, attitudes and learning behaviors for students.
· Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes for students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
· To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
· Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
· A commitment to put into effect the school's policies and priorities.
· A willingness to see beyond the subject specific boundary and flexibility to teach beyond the subject specialism.
· Experience working with young people / youth groups is desirable.
· University Degree in Field of work
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Experience of volunteering or working with students, youth groups or training adults is desirable.
IMP : IELTS 6 Academic for non-first language English speakers only