at Opportune Consultant in
UAE - Dubai
Financial Accountant at Opportune Consultant in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on October 19, 2016
- Experience in Accounting & Finance
- Professional background in Accounting / Auditing, Financial Accountant
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 4,500 - AED 7,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Other requirements
TOP Urgent "A Company looking to Hire A Complete Accountant , with excellent knowledge of Accountancy and Finance.
worktogether (dot) dxb (at) gmail (dot) com
Gender : Qualified Female
The Accountant is responsible to apply accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely maintenance of financial transactions and prepare financial reports.
The accountant will addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities.
1. Responsible for implementing the company's policy & accounting guidelines, oversee compliance with the established company policies and procedures, act as a warrant to implement the company`s Delegation of Authorities, recommend constructive proposals for improvement.
2. Assist in pricing activities and controlling purchase cost of all client's vendors and supplier's quotations within the company`s operating procedures.
3. Participate in evaluating and reviewing the accounting practices, update and develop process documentation, streamline opportunities, and recommend eliminate non-value added activities.
Responsible for the processing of receivables and payables, ensure timely and accurate payments to the supplier accounts and escalate any discrepancies to senior management with the proposed solutions.
timely and accurate collection, maintain an updated record for the client's accounts and communicate any discrepancies to the management with the proposed solutions
6. Responsible for capturing accounting data in the company`s system in a timely and accurate manner.
7. Assist in the control of and monitoring of the utilization of the company`s petty cash as per the company`s policy & procedures and maintain control log.
the Accounts Manager in preparing the annual budget through preparing the required data /analysis. Follow & control the implementation of the approved budget on monthly basis and escalate any discrepancies to the respective line manager along with the proposed action plans.
9. Participate in processing the monthly payroll based on the company`s payment schedule & ensure posting all transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
MBA-Finance / ACCA
/ Inter CA
Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting function in a medium to large manufacturing organization.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills for determining and providing accounts support. Strong interpersonal skills to interact with suppliers, associate teams & employees. Strong communication and presentation skills. Strong organizational and time management skills
Five thousand to Seven Thousand Expected Salary
Apply TOP urgently. Company is in urgent need.
Salary and Benefits details will be discuss and finalize in the interview.