at IT Citi Services Inc in
Philippines - Makati City
Sharepoint Developer at IT Citi Services Inc in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on November 25, 2016
standard (9) hr working schedule including (1) hr meal break; (2) days off (weekends off are not
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer
- Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses.
- At least 3-5 years min. experience in Create WebPart, Create form and SharePoint Work Flow
- SharePoint Server.
- At least 3-5 years min. experience in - - Web services (WCF) Performance Services, designing of Dashboard, integration using BCS Services, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Certification: MCSD SharePoint is a mandatory requirement
- Strong Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic, organized, and ability to show a sense of urgency and the will do what it takes to complete the assigned tasks including working a longer shift with little or no notice.
- 4+ years of experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Designer
- Taxonomy & Metadata Experience
- MCSD SharePoint
- SharePoint Server, C#, .NET Framework, ADO, HTML, CSS XML, SQL Server, Web Services
- Instrumentation, Exception Handling, Branding
- Security and Administration
- Records Management Module
- Custom Solution Development
- Key Accountability Areas:
- Designs, develops, implements, documents and tests application changes to ensure high quality deliverables
- Providing expertise and support to end users and other members of the IT support team.
- Evaluate user requirements for changes or enhancements to existing business systems and prepare design recommendations when required.
- Ensure availability and performance of web and SharePoint applications, troubleshoot issues and system bugs and provide direction for work-around, corrections and enhancements.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for all developed objects and processes.
- Support and maintain integration between Data warehouse and SharePoint Document
- Management System using Windows Control Foundation (WCF) / Service Broker and SharePoint timer jobs.