Telesales Associate (Membership Adviser)
at ADAM Global in
UAE - Dubai
Telesales Associate (Membership Adviser) at ADAM Global in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on October 17, 2016
- Experience in Customer Service
- Professional background in CRM / Customer Relationship Management, Consultancy Services, Sales Advisor, Customer Support, Multilingual
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 5,000 - AED 10,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality European
- Other requirements
Any (European/ British/ Australian/ American preferred )
Any (Female Preferred )
Developing business in view of the ADAM Global's overall strategy for business expansion and acquisition by sourcing and managing relationships in identified territories. An experienced telesales professional with a solid track record within outbound business to business telesales. Possessing a strong commercial acumen and having a proven track record in closing deals over the telephone. Having an in depth knowledge and understanding the importance of customer service. The goal is to help the company grow by building strong ADAM Global Partners portfolio.
o Subscription and membership acquisition
o To make outbound calls to prospective member firms to explain and promote network subscriptions and conferences.
o To answer questions about products or the business.
o To ask questions to understand member's requirements and close sales, going the extra mile to meet targets and facilitate future sales.
o To complete the daily required number of new contacts, calls and follow ups etc. in order to deliver personal sales targets.
o To continually improve and develop selling skills.
o To ensure knowledge of products is kept up-to-date.
o To develop strategy and sales pitches, test new ideas and refine best practice.
o To create, maintain and update the customer database.
o To work proactively with Member Service Manager and Marketing team to source and organise leads for a smooth workflow.
o To maintain Data Protection requirements.
o To take and process orders/ details accurately, using the correct order forms and checking that all details are correct before passing the orders onto Member Services.
o To ensure that all calls, contacts and sales are logged and recorded accurately every day.
o To ensure that member service standards are maintained so that all contacts are dealt with in a polite, professional manner and positive relationships are developed.
o To pass member feedback to the appropriate department.
o To assist the Member Service Manager and Marketing Manager with any reasonable tasks as required.
o Any agreements with third parties that are binding for the company require prior approval by the Member Service Manager.
· Proven experience of telesales and track record of delivering sales targets.
· A professional, confident, polite telephone manner and excellent communication and listening skills are essential.
· You must have good verbal and writing skills with minimal grammatical errors
· Confident body language and presentation skills.
· Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
· Computer literate including database and CRM experience.
· Ability to learn about products and services to describe/explain them to prospects.
· Organised, lots of initiative and a highly motivated, positive attitude.
· Excellent time management.
· Able to work quickly and accurately and think on your feet.
· Able to organise his/her work in an efficient manner and to develop appropriate systems and procedures.
· Leadership potential and Convincing skills
MBA in International Business/General Management / Marketing or related field.
· Should have handled detailed, complex problems, balanced multiple tasks simultaneously, and made rapid decisions regarding business generation and administrative issues especially in BPO sectors.
· Should have developed smooth and constructive relationships with executive colleagues, external agencies, organizations and individuals.
· Should have planned and met deadlines. Maintained a flexible work schedule (based on multiple geographies) to meet the demands of executive management.
SALARY RANGE : 5,000 and above with incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Min requirement Bachelor's Degree
Call Centre/ BPO/ Telemarketing: 3 years
(Required to interact with Global members)
Required license or certification: