at OfinityHealth in
BUTLERS at OfinityHealth in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on November 17, 2016
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To maintain the high standards of service and manage waiting staff effectively and with ;
- To take full responsibility and control of all food and drink service.
- To maintain the standards, traditions and ambience of the dining areas and ;
- To supervise and serve at functions in the Master's Lodge.
- . To support the training of service staff in best practice in service methods and hygiene ;
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Able to relate to other people exceptionally well at all levels.
- Diplomatic, with keen awareness of the needs of others.
- Ability to be both a team player and team leader when necessary.
- To be aware of the need for confidentiality.
- Practical hands on approach to the job.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- friendly and outgoing personality who is passionate about providing exceptional service
- You will be smart, presentable and will love having a high degree of interaction with ;
- With pleasant personality