at saj al qaryat in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Restaurant Manager at saj al qaryat in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job HighlightsPosted on October 17, 2016
- Experience in Hospitality & Tourism
- Professional background in Restaurants, Food And Beverages, Hospitality / Tourism, Hotels, Culinary/Restaurant Industry
- Job level Managerial
Fluent English is a Must
Fluent Arabic is preferred
We are looking for a manager for a Saj concept in Abu Dhabi. The manager is responsible for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety.
• As a key role within the hospitality industry, restaurant management can be fast-paced, highly demanding and very rewarding.
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating menus.
• Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
• Responding to customer complaints.
• Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
• Generating new customers and building relationships with existing customers to generate repeat business
• Develop larger business opportunities, such as group sales, offsite catering, delivery service and corporate events.
• Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
• Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
• Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
• Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Arabic Speaking nationality with good spoken and written English.
• Min. 5 years' experience within UAE in the same or equivalent role.
• Can join immediately.
• Leadership and Managerial skills.