Technician (I&C) (2 Year Term Under Agency Contract)
at phoenix business solution llc in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Technician (I&C) (2 Year Term Under Agency Contract) at phoenix business solution llc in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job HighlightsPosted on October 13, 2016
- Experience in Engineering
- Professional background in Engineering, Mechanical, Mechanical Engineering
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 9,700 - AED 11,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Job Descriptions Summary :
Assists in ensuring accurate data and information is presented to the CRT's in the control rooms and the data presented to other control loops and systems through the plant. Assist in calibration of all meters, transmitters, gages, flowmeters, and other electrical and pneumatic devices. Responsible for the maintenance of the plants DCS system and other control loops for the plants processes. Works closely with the I & C Technician, operations and engineers to act as a knowledge resource for the decision making process.
Work Place: Willing to work in Abu Dhabi(80 km away from Abu Dhabi City)
1. Bachelor or Diploma in Instrumentation & Control or Electronics.
2. At least two years experience in I & C Maintenance in heavy industry preferable.
3. Have the ability to solve algebraic equations, utilize conversion factors, solve dimensional problems, interpret tables and graphs, solve direct proportional problems, calculate percentages, basic operations on rational numbers, analytical problem solving skills, interpret logic prints and drawings.
4. Knowledge of microprocessors.
5. Good Communication skills.
6. Previous experience in electronics maintenance is desirable.
7. Available to work overtime, weekends and shift work as necessary.
8. Team player.
9. Disciplined, with initiative, reliable, consistent.
Salary Range :
AED 9,700 to AED 11,000 (depending on the qualifications) towards Basic, Housing and Conveyance Allowance
In addition to this, the successful candidate will be eligible for Annual Bonus, 24 working days paid leave, Free Medical Insurance for the employee and sponsored dependents, Free life coverage for the employee, Air Ticket allowance (fixed for each grade) and other benefits as per the UAE Labor Law.