Mechanical Department Manager
at phoenix business solution llc in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Mechanical Department Manager at phoenix business solution llc in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job HighlightsPosted on October 13, 2016
- Experience in Engineering
- Professional background in Engineering, Mechanical, Mechanical Engineering
- Job level Managerial
Pays salary of
AED 16,800 - AED 19,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Job Descriptions Summary :
Mechanical Department Manager is responsible for management of all Mechanical resources and maintenance of all plant mechanical systems and devices. Mechanical Department Manager's responsibility includes but is not limited to evaporators, pumps, boilers, compressors, heat recovery steam generators, steam, gas turbines, valves, heat exchangers, exciters, storage tanks, civil works and building and any other duties assigned by Engineering Manager. Support Operation and other Maintenance departments for safe, reliable and efficient operation of the plant.
1. Bachelor's degree Mechanical in Mechanical Engineering.
2. At least 7 years experience in power plant Maintenance & Engineering, 3 years of which must have been as Mechanical Manager.
3. Develop Long term and short term Preventive and Predictive Maintenance strategy for Mechanical Equipment
4. Troubleshooting and emergency repair coordination in conjunction with plant forced outages.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent English verbal and writing skills. Ability to write procedures and technical reports in English.
7. Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
8. Strong leadership ability essential.
9. Ability to take direction and responsibility.
10. Demonstrated ability to analyze a problem and pursue it to a successful conclusion.
11. Team player.
12. Ability to work independently.
13. Responsible for developing UAE Nationals to discharge responsibilities in critical positions in Mechanical Maintenance Department.
Salary Range :
AED 16,800 to AED 19,000 (depending on the qualifications) towards Basic, Housing and Conveyance Allowance
In addition to this, the successful candidate will be eligible for Annual Bonus, 24 working days paid leave, Free Medical Insurance for the employee and sponsored dependents, Free life coverage for the employee, Air Ticket allowance (fixed for each grade) and other benefits as per the UAE Labor Law.