Sale/Business Development Officer
at Fortress Prime Group LLC in
UAE - Ajman
Sale/Business Development Officer at Fortress Prime Group LLC in UAE - Ajman
Job HighlightsPosted on October 12, 2016
- Experience in Project Management
- Professional background in Retail, Retail Operations, Customer Services, Sales Advisor, Communications
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 4,000 - AED 6,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality India, Philippines, Pakistan
- Other requirements
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Setting the targets on monthly basis and achieved them with the support of teams and generate remarkable revenues.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customer
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, target potential customers and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new client.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiation.
Management and Research
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM or other sales management system.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or client profiling) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Present business development strategy and approaches to Senior Management.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
• Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company's performance.
Job Type: Full-time
• Bachelor's & Masters in Commerce/Marketing
• Sales & Marketing: 5 years in UAE( Dubai/ Sharja/Ajman)
• Business Development: 5 years
• Strategic Planning: 5 years
• Trading/Retail Market : 5 years
Required license or certification:
• Driver's License must