at Fortress Prime Group LLC in
UAE - Ajman
Branch Manager at Fortress Prime Group LLC in UAE - Ajman
Job HighlightsPosted on October 12, 2016
- Experience in Purchasing & Procurement
- Professional background in Logistics / Supply Chain, Administration, CRM / Customer Relationship Management, Food And Beverages, Customer Services
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 4,000 - AED 6,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Other requirements
Branch Managers will be responsible for achieving/exceeding personal sector sales and customer service targets for their branch, undertaking Customer Adviser duties where required. Ensure that our customers receive excellent service and we continue to exceed their expectations. You will be working closely with your Area Manager to plan, develop and drive the implementation of business/marketing strategies, to grow the business and maximise income.
Major Activities and Responsibilities
At Performance Reviews, a Branch Manager will be responsible for:
• Branch performance against agreed sales targets measured by available MI
• Performance in relation to new business acquisition against agreed targets
• Assessment from Area Manager of contribution to Area, divisional and Group objectives.
• Branch Performance against agreed customer service targets measured through, monthly CSI scores, quarterly Customer Satisfaction Report, Mystery Shops and Concerns Management.
• Quality of Branch Activity Plans
• Evidence of a strong partnership approach between management and staff and effective use of goal setting and Performance Management to ensure maximum contribution and that staff feel they are completely valued.
• Quality of coaching and support to branch team.
• Effective use of sales and service technology and support tools and processes
• Evidence of working with other sales channels ( financial services, Commercial) to grow business within the Area, ensuring a one team approach.
• Compliance with internal and external regulatory, operational and credit risk control systems and procedures measured through CQI assessments and internal and external audits (including Treating Customers Fairly)
• Ensure compliance with the complaint handling process, ensuring improved customer complaint outcomes in line with policy and FSA requirements
• Ensure that you and the team you lead put the Customer at the heart of everything I do, deliver locally the commitments outlined in the Customer Commitments in my direct control and positively contribute to our ambition to be the most Helpful bank on the island of Ireland.
• Budget control.
To achieve these accountabilities, a Branch Manager will need to undertake the following responsibilities in line with our Retail Markets deliverables under: Sales, Service, Controls and People.
• Position Ulster Bank as the No 1 Bank in your catchment area, maximising the business potential from existing and new customers.
• Implement and maintain an overarching branch business plan for personal sector sales growth with regular reviews against progress with appropriate action taken where necessary to address.
• Proactively win new business in your area to assist with delivery of the overall sales performance of branch.
• Support your team to develop the Branch's mortgage, personal lending and savings and investment portfolio, within acceptable risk parameters, to achieve or exceed target goals in following areas - lending volumes and margins, cross sales targets, lump sum investment targets, quality FS/Bancassurance appointments and deposit inflows
• Ensure that your team provides a superior service, which is clearly differentiated from our competitors - though the provision of a 'Customer First' and 'One Team' attitude.
• Implement and maintain an overarching branch business plan for service improvement with regular reviews against progress with appropriate action taken where necessary to address.
• Treating Customers Fairly: Understand what Treating Customers Fairly means to you in your role and deliver fair outcomes to customers in every interaction with them
• Treating Customers Fairly: Drive and measure performance against all customer fairness standards through regular performance appraisal discussions, identifying development areas and promptly taking action to address all inappropriate behaviours.
• Treating Customers Fairly: Deliver communications to staff that primarily focus on the fair treatment of customers.
Experince: 5 to 8 years in Retail Market is must