Assistant. Purchase Manager
at SSP Emirates LLC in
UAE - Dubai
Assistant. Purchase Manager at SSP Emirates LLC in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 7, 2017
• To plan and procure items needed by the company at most competitive prices and as per approved specifications
• Assist in compiling the "Product & Purchase Specification "and maintain the data for future purchasing reference.
• To ensure that all open purchase requisitions (based on market list) created by Chef/Stores in system are authorized and converted into purchase orders.
• Monitor stores with regards to day to day operation distribution, ordering, inventory control, hygiene, etc.
• Supervise the receiving function on a day to day basis.
• Report to the General Manager any unusual amount of material being requested which does not justify the purchase/Inventory cost.
• Update the F&B Operation Manager on a daily basis with regards to price fluctuation and market situation
• Stores and the Chef in regards to Spoilage, Expiry of material and take adequate steps to obtain replacement from the respective suppliers wherever possible.
• Uphold the purchasing ethics while dealing with the suppliers & staff alike.
• Prepare Monthly Procurement Activity report as per designated criteria, stock holding, slow moving report, expiry items report, price variation, etc.
• Ensure all transactions are in best financial and legal interests of company.
• Experience in F&B Industry is must.
Air Ticket, Accommodation, Duty Meal , Transportation & Medical Insurance