Editorial Production Assistant
at TPG Publishing LLC in
UAE - Dubai
Editorial Production Assistant at TPG Publishing LLC in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on October 10, 2016
- Experience in Media, PR & Events
- Professional background in Publishing, editorial, Administration, Fashion, Marketing Assistant
- Job level Junior/Entry Level
Fluent English is preferred
We are looking for someone who is organised, has a good attention to detail, a bit of fashion sense and an ability to multitask. The role requires enthusiasm and a hard work ethic. You will work in fast-paced, fun office in Dubai with young and vibrant team.
About the Role:
• The Editorial research assistant will support the Editor in Chief, Production team and other staff of tpg for all needs.
• Previous professional experience isn't required as long as you're a motivated and willing to do work. You must show capabilities and competence in an operational and support ;
• This is an outstanding opportunity to be a key part of one of the Middle East's leading publishing house. This position will be based in Dubai.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working alongside the publishing director, editorial, content & design team of the various magazines under tpg
• Maintaining and building positive relationships with all of tpg's clients.
• Arranging internal/external team meetings.
• Working with external contributors
• Preparing and drafting internal and external documentation and communications.
• Managing production schedules of magazines
• Magazine ;
• Ability to work with the editorial team to research content as needed.
• Other department related work
The Right Candidate:
• This position is based in ;
• College Degree from a recognised institution of higher ;
• Ability to communicate fully in English, written and spoken ;
• Should be able to work towards a deadline and juggle different projects.
• Technologically friendly and proficient with the Internet, computers, Apple products, Google, and MS ;
• Added benefits if you're well versed with Microsoft Excel and know your way around ;
• Strong time management skills with the ability to self-direct and self ;
• Positive, friendly & amicable ;
• Essential to be organised, detail orientation, and ;
• Passion for fashion and ;
An industry leader for media-centric ventures in the region, TPG's expertise in publishing, events and design is sought by a myriad of industries and companies across the GCC. Specialists in communicating and promoting Clients to the Middle East and further afield, TPG delivers bespoke and innovative content with tangible results. We are a friendly, informal team looking for someone who will fit well within our ;