FRESH FOOD SECTION MANAGER
at FIRST RESOURCES CONSULTING in
Qatar - Doha
FRESH FOOD SECTION MANAGER at FIRST RESOURCES CONSULTING in Qatar - Doha
Job highlightsPosted on January 9, 2017
FRESH FOOD SECTION MANAGER - QATAR
Our client is recruiting a FRESH FOOD SECTION MANAGER to oversee the entire management and operations of the Section / Department.
• Developing and motivating a team within the fresh food environment.
• Provide excellent standards of customer care together with a passion for food.
• Increase sales and minimize stock loss.
• Maintain the highest standard of hygiene and service within a customer focused environment
• To ensure the Fresh food Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provide customers with excellent quality products and services.
• Day to day management of the Deli, Bakery, Fruit, Vegetable and Dairy Products.
• To ensure all staff reporting to you are trained to the right standards and staff carry out their duties efficiently and effectively.
• To be Responsible for Stock Control, Rotation and Ordering.
• Ensure all HACCP and Food Safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
• To achieve Sales Targets as agreed with the store manager.
• Ensure company Rules, Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Attend periodic management meetings and hold staff communication meetings regularly.
• A working knowledge of HACCP systems is essential and previous butchery experience would be an advantage.
• Successful candidates should currently be in a management role within a Fresh Food retail environment
• Experience in successfully achieving sales & waste targets, or day to day management of waste and stock taking.
• A minimum of 2 years fresh food management or supervisory experience.
• Experience in ordering for fresh food Departments - Butchers, Deli, Bakery.
• Be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and has experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements, and as such has a proven track record in passing any required audits.
• True passion for the food industry and to contribute to new ideas for the fresh food department.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you are the right candidate for the position of Fresh Food Manager please apply as Below:
1. CV (Updated)
2. Scanned Certificate Copies
3. PASSPORT COPY
4. Recommendation Letter