3D Printing Production Engineer
at Sinterex in
UAE - Dubai
3D Printing Production Engineer at Sinterex in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on October 9, 2016
- Experience in Engineering
- Professional background in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, 3D Modeling
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 8,000 - AED 12,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Sinterex is a fast growing and innovative business which deploys 3D printing technologies for manufacturing purposes.
We are now looking to recruit a 3D Printing Production Engineer who will have responsibility for operating, maintaining, and managing our industrial 3D printers.
The 3D Printing Production Engineer will be part of a team which has responsibility for the entire 3D Printing Process Chain: Acquiring and processing 3D models, build planning and optimization, monitoring the build phase, troubleshooting technical hurdles, and over-seeing post-processing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for 3D printing, who wants real responsibility, and is looking to work in an entrepreneurial company.
• Becoming an expert user of our 3D printers and software
• Operating and maintaining our 3D printers and ancillary equipment
• Taking responsibility for the entire manufacturing process chain, including: receiving jobs, building process planning, build quality monitoring, safely removing the build tray, and post-processing.
• Quality assurance inspection and monitoring
• Ensuring the timely execution and shipping of orders
• Identifying improvements to the production line
• Helping with factory upkeep and ensuring a safe and efficient production environment
Skills and Competencies
This role will suit someone who is highly ambitious, ready to take more responsibility, and looking to rapidly accelerate there already successful career. The appointed candidate will be self-motivated, confident, able to multi-task, and work well under pressure.
Specific skills and competencies required includes:
• Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial, or Material Engineering (or a closely related technical field) from an accredited higher education institution. A Master's degree will give competitive advantage to applicants
• At least 2 to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) software such as SolidWorks or ProE. Preference will be given to applicants with knowledge of specialized 3D Printing software such as Magics.
• Basic technical knowledge in material science and/or engineering
• Hands on problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Goal-oriented and organised
Most important is to have a can-do attitude, enthusiasm for working with new technologies, and strong focus on creating and maintaining happy clients!