Education Inspectors Job Vacancy In UAE
at Phoenix business solution llc in
Education Inspectors Job Vacancy In UAE at Phoenix business solution llc in UAE
Job highlightsPosted on January 12, 2017
Travel: is a feature when visiting educational entities for inspection.
Working hours: can vary and be long, particularly during inspections.
Location: work is based in Early Childhood Entities' premises and can involve some time away from home.
Training is differentiated for lead inspectors and team inspectors across remits, and requires inspectors to complete tasks that will assess and evaluate their knowledge and skills to inspect
under the Inspection ;
To be an inspector, you would need to have:
• Inspecting / auditing (internal / external) / quality assurance/ school inspection / ISO inspections
• A solid background in education
• Have a minimum of five years' successful teaching experience within the relevant remit;
• An additional minimum of two years' successful and substantial management experience in the relevant area; and
• Experience gained from more than one educational entity
• Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge and practice in the sector.
• For serving practitioners, you should currently work in a good or better educational entity unless in exceptional circumstances there is demonstrable evidence that the leadership of the provision is good or better and it is improving or their previous provision is good or better, if recently joined,
• For non-serving practitioners, your last provision should have been good or outstanding (if applicable)
• A degree in a relevant subject area such as education, childcare or social work
• IELTS 7 Academic for non-Native English speakers.
• Observation and interviewing skills.
• The ability to gather, analyze and interpret evidence.
• The ability to make fair and firm judgements
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Organizational ability to work to tight deadlines
• Strong decision-making skills
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• The ability to give feedback and advice in an assertive but sensitive way
• IT skills including data analysis
• Commitment to continuing professional development
• Education inspectors evaluate educational entities to ensure that specific standards in teaching, learning, financial management and organization are being achieved and maintained.
• It includes but us not restricted to:
Evaluation work activities.
Talking and listening with teachers and pupils.
Assessing educational entities organization.
Checking pupils' work.
Evaluate implementation of policies and practices relating to educational; entities
Secure, deep and broad knowledge and understanding of current General Educational
Entities provision with Skills issues gained in a suitable range of settings.
Maintain own awareness of the current changes taking place in General Education and Skills inspection and keep up to date across a wide range of professional matters.
• Maintain own understanding of the key stakeholders in General Education and Skills inspection, and the operational and political context.
• Demonstrate a strong focus on learners at all times.
• Be a role model for values; able to hold discussions around challenging topics sensitively but with no room for ambiguity.
• Develop and maintain the ability to command confidence through being authoritative and influential
• Develop and maintain the ability to hold others to account for priorities and swiftly respond to changing requirements.
• Develop and maintain the ability to prepare effectively and meet deadlines.
• Develop and maintain the ability to demonstrate resilience, whilst being responsive, open and honest about challenges Ability to establish partnerships and to communicate and establish high expectations of self and others.
• Actively build constructive and open relationships with networks of colleagues, contacts and organizational partners.
• Communicate effectively, identify and use appropriate styles and methods, including digital channels, appropriate to the audience.
• Produce clear written records and reports expressing judgements cogently and precisely in writing. Accurately use data and other evidence to formulate hypotheses and questions.
• Accurately weigh up complex and conflicting evidence, reach robust judgements and record these.
• Adopt a cost effective approach to the use of resources.
• Assess the impact of evidence on likely outcomes for students and identify an appropriate plan.
• Taking into account the wider context.
• Deliver and evaluate training to new entrant school inspectors.
Medical Cover: Medical cover for employee, spouse and up to three dependent children under the age of eighteen (18) years who are sponsored on the employee's visa and who reside in the UAE.
For candidates living outside the UAE at the time of recruitment:
Mobilization / Repatriation Travel Ticket: Will provide an Economy class for mobilization / repatriation ticket for employee, spouse and three dependent children below 18 years of age to the international airport closest to city of origin as per passport.
• UK & Ireland: November 2016
• USA: October and November 2016
Locations: New York / Boston
Position start date: January 2017
1. The candidates should be Unemployed Presently as our client has urgent requirement. They want candidates to join immediately.