Maths Teacher Job Vacancy In UAE
at Phoenix business solution llc in
Maths Teacher Job Vacancy In UAE at Phoenix business solution llc in UAE
Job highlightsPosted on January 12, 2017
• Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a middle or high school level.
• Bachelor degree in Maths required. Master's degree preferred.
• Computer literate
• Excellent oral and written English essential.
• Spoken Arabic skills preferable.
• IELTS 7 Academic for non-first language English speakers only
Reporting to the Vice Principal Academics, to teach Maths to national students of Grade 8 to 12 who need
a solid foundation to develop their skills. The incumbent is responsible to assess students' performance with
the aim of helping students develop the linguistic ability to function effectively in an international
• Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with
other team members.
• In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching,
learning and assessment strategies.
• To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and
promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further
their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
• To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
• Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student
activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
• To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
• Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to
students and school management/administration.
• Adapt and work to the local working environment and local anomalies and ensure full integration with Emirati counterparts
• Teaching and assessing students;
• Developing teaching and assessment resources;
• Maintaining student and course records; and
• Advising any issues relating to students.
16,000 AED including accommodation
Medical Cover: Medical cover for employee, spouse and up to three dependent children under the age of eighteen (18) years who are sponsored on the employee's visa and who reside in the UAE.
For candidates living outside the UAE at the time of recruitment:
Mobilization / Repatriation Travel Ticket: Will provide an Economy class for mobilization / repatriation ticket for employee, spouse and three dependent children below 18 years of age to the international airport closest to city of origin as per passport.
• UK & Ireland: November 2016
• USA: October and November 2016
Locations: New York / Boston
Position start date: January 2017
1. The candidates should be Unemployed Presently as our client has urgent requirement. They want candidates to join immediately.