Business Teacher Job Vacancy In UAE
at phoenix business solution llc in
Business Teacher Job Vacancy In UAE at phoenix business solution llc in UAE
Job HighlightsPosted on October 8, 2016
- Experience in Education & Training
- Professional background in Education, Teaching, School, Academic, Teaching / Teacher
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 16,000 - AED 16,001 /month
Fluent English is a Must
• Provide high quality teaching and learning support to their students to develop industry related skills and competencies
• Conduct sound competency based assessment within the business related discipline.
• Provide administrative, promotional and other support to ensure the effective functioning of the Institute
• Teach and assess competencies in a range of business related areas
• Develop and share curriculum, teaching methods and resources
• Advise and assist students to develop their educational and career plans. Raise awareness of the facilities and support available
• Perform a range of administrative duties associated with teaching, learning and assessment.
• Ensure the observance of appropriate safety, health, welfare, security and good housekeeping standards
• Ensure the principles of equal opportunity in education and employment are applied to all staff and students, as appropriate in the UAE cultural context
• Provide advice and assistance to students, employers and members of the community and generally promote technical and further education and the Institute
• Be involved in and assist as required within the corporate life of the Institute meeting quality educational standards
• Adapt and work to the local working environment and local anomalies and ensure full integration with Emirati counterparts.
• Teaching and assessing students;
• Developing teaching and assessment resources;
• Maintaining student and course records; and
• Advising any issues relating to students.
• Relevant degree (preferably at Masters Level) from an accredited higher education institution.
• Teaching and / or recognized assessor qualification (eg PGCE, A and V awards)
• Membership of professional association, Institute or body
• IELTS Academic for non-Native English speakers.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience at a recognized educational Institute.
• Appropriate vocational and or industry Project Management work experience.
• Successful teaching and assessment experience in a range of areas within the specific discipline (s)
• Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
• Highly developed classroom management skills
• Extensive knowledge of curriculum and related assessment practices within the specific discipline(s)
• Understanding of theories of learning together with a sound understanding of pedagogical and andragogical concepts
• Understanding of and ability to design and implement competency based assessment meeting specific learning outcome criteria
• Sound problem solving skills
• Excellent communication, liaison and interpersonal skills
• Proven willingness to work effectively and to contribute to the team environment and objectives.
• Demonstrated high level customer service skills with external and internal customers
• Proven ability to implement & evaluate high quality education & training programs to meet customer needs
• Knowledge of relevant policy and educational developments in vocational education and training both locally and internationally
• Demonstrated cultural awareness and capacity to work effectively in a workforce comprising UAE and expatriates.
• Proven capacity to be flexible and responsive to situations
• Ability to use Information Technology in the class room such as Smart board, ppt. MS Word, Spreadsheets and Database
• Ability to use email.
• Ability to utilize and maximize web-based learning environments
16000 including accommodation
Medical cover for employee, spouse and up to three dependent children under the age of eighteen (18) years who are sponsored on the employee's visa and who reside in the UAE.
For candidates living outside the UAE at the time of recruitment:
Mobilization/repatriation travel ticket: Will provide an economy class for mobilization/repatriation ticket for employee, spouse and three dependent children below 18 years of age to the international airport closest to city of origin as per passport.
• UK & Ireland: November 2016
• USA: October and November 2016
Locations: New York / Boston
Position start date: January 2017
1. The candidates should be Unemployed Presently as our client has urgent requirement. They want candidates to join immediately.