at The Raw Place Cafe LLC in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Cafe Trainee at The Raw Place Cafe LLC in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job HighlightsPosted on October 8, 2016
- Experience in Hospitality & Tourism
- Professional background in Food And Beverages, Hospitality / Tourism, Customer Services
- Job level Junior/Entry Level
Pays salary of
AED 2,000 - AED 2,500 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality Indonesia, India, Nigeria, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan
We offer a professional work environment with opportunity for advancement.
- 2-3 year experience in Food/Beverage and a willingness to learn is a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Only those serious about the hospitality industry will be considered.
- Team members will work at a variety of stations including, but not limited to:
- Food Preparation, Weighing, Juice Press, Bottling, Labeling, Packaging, Smoothies, Cashier, Sales
- Creating a Pleasant Customer Experience
- Juice makers must provide customer service.
- A juice maker is the first face customers see when they arrive at our shop. Juice makers also greet customers and engage them in conversation. Juice makers should be ready to recommend products. It is important for them to build a rapport with customers to turn them into regular clientele. Learning the key health benefits of all of our products is a must.
- Juice makers ensure their equipment is maintained.
- A juice maker is responsible for operating, cleaning and maintaining all tools (, blenders, food processors, paring knives) that are used on the job. This includes troubleshooting, making minor repairs and alerting management if a piece of equipment is irreparable. The juice maker is also responsible for ensuring that the food preparation area is clean, maintaining compliance with any employer policies and government regulations.
- Juice makers may operate a cash register.
- A juice maker might also be responsible for operating a cash register. If so, it is important that employer policies regarding the handling of cash and/or credit card transactions be strictly followed. Pay close attention to make sure customers pay the proper amount and that the cash drawer correlates with the receipts at the end of the shift.
Typical Work Shift
A juice maker typically begins a shift by ensuring that all supplies needed to perform the duties of the job are available. This includes taking stock of all equipment, fruit, milk and any other food product need to create customer beverages. Before opening the establishment for the day, the juice makers, peels and chops all fruits that will be used and organizes and stores them. Once the juice stand has closed for the day, the juice maker discards all partially used food products and properly seals and stores the rest in accordance to store policies. The juice maker also makes note of any inventory that is running low, alerting the supervisor so it may be replaced before the next shift starts.
The ideal candidate will:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Food/Beverage.
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel and work as a part of a team by helping others as needed or requested.
• Educate customers on the benefits of our product line.
• Be able to adapt to changing customer levels with a sense of urgency.
• Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line.
• Have a high school diploma.
• Speak fluent English.
•Food/Beverage: 2 years
• Food & Beverage: 2 years