Social Media Internship For Students
at Brandsome.ae in
UAE - Dubai
Social Media Internship For Students at Brandsome.ae in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on October 8, 2016
- Experience in Marketing & Advertising
- Professional background in Photo Editing, video editing, Audio / Video Production, Social Media, Online Media
- Job level Junior/Entry Level
Fluent English is a Must
This is NOT A PAID INTERNSHIP. The program is open FOR STUDENTS ONLY. Those who are looking for a full-time job NEED NOT APPLY.
Brandsome requires two (2) student interns for a SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT MANAGEMENT program. The program will run for a minimum of 3 months, maximum of 1 year.
1. Social media management - create, schedule, and share social media content for both ecommerce and media/news website; produce videos and shareable content
that are relevant to clients' requirements.
2. Online community building - come up with strategies to build audience and fanbase, connect with followers; maintain public relations through social media channels
The andidate MUST
...proof that he/she is currently enrolled in a university/college in UAE;
...valid UAE residence visa;
...photo and video editing skills;
...proficiency in spoken and written English;
...working knowledge of various social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Snapchat, etc.)and is active on social media as well;
...creativity, resourcefulness, and an open-minded attitude towards online trends and pop culture;
...knowledge of Google tools such as Drive, Analytics, etc.