at Fortress Prime Group LLC in
UAE - Ajman
STOCK ANALYSTS at Fortress Prime Group LLC in UAE - Ajman
Job HighlightsPosted on October 2, 2016
- Experience in Purchasing & Procurement
- Professional background in Accounting / Auditing, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Administrative Services, Logistics / Supply Chain
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 2,500 - AED 3,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Other requirements
Our company retail base are looking for a Stock Analyst to join them on a contract basis for a 6 month period that may be extended beyond that depending on the progress of the project. The business are a retail company that holds vast amount of stock. Analysis of this from a financial perspective is crucial to the continued expansion and growth of the organisation.
Client have grown rapidly over the past Ten years. Within the Retail sector they are now a well established brand and are continuing to grow into new markets and territories. Due to the ever expanding nature of the business, financial structures and processes are constantly being implemented and this is a the next crucial step for the business.
A Stock Analyst allowing them to accurately manage what products they have in currently be pivotal to them moving forward. Consequently a competitive day rate is on offer for a candidate with the capabilities to do this.
Due to recent issues on stock files between POS, the warehouse management system and physical stock there is an urgent requirement to recruit an interim for 6 months as a Stock Analyst.
Some of the main duties are as follows
• Reconciling the physical stock to system stock. Ensuring all stock is recorded on the POA system).
• Adopt & evolve inventory (including financial) control.
• Analysis of & conducting stock variance investigations. Identifying and correcting root causes.
• Making stock adjustments (positively and negatively)
• Monitor GRN receipts, variances, stock and financial adjustments.
• Working with Internal and external stake holders
• Producing Inventory KPI's.
• Random physical checks with 3 PLS's
• Ensuring CFSP compliance
The Successful Stock Analyst will have
• Excellent written and interpersonal skills
• The ability to travel (Via Car)
• Experience in using POS accounting package
• Excellent numeracy skills combined with an inquiring and analytically mind
• Ability to discuss financial issues with both fellow professionals and those with little or no financial background
• Self-motivation and excellent time and project management skills
• An analytically background
• Experience of a manufacturing environment, or will have spent time in a Warehouse around stock previously
• A 6 month contract with a possible extension
• A competitive rate of pay
• A role that will offer great responsibility
• A opportunity to implement new processes and procedures
• The chance to have a real commercial Impact on the business
ACCA, Graduate in Economic, MBA Finance etc