at Fortress Prime Group LLC in
UAE - Dubai
Account Officer at Fortress Prime Group LLC in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on October 1, 2016
- Experience in Accounting & Finance
- Professional background in Accounting / Auditing, Financial Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Finance, Compliance
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 2,500 - AED 3,500 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Other requirements
• Monitor and coordinate with outside units with regard to generation of revenue.
• Reconcile exchange collection with system (TIIMS).
• Prepare ageing analysis every month in coordination with revenue officers in areas & Exchanges. Reconcile final bill claim with provisional bill claim at the end of the year.
• Pass necessary journal entries & prepare cash trial and bank reconciliation statement.
• Ensure that necessary books of accounts like cash book, ledger etc. are prepared and compare with exchange bank statement
• Compile & record the revenue statement and reconcile the balance with branch.
• Record the fund transferred from various exchanges and crosscheck with the revenue ledgers and if necessary correspond with the bank
• Update the fixed asset register for each addition of assets on the basis of disbursement or Journal voucher Record the detail of transfer in the fixed asset register at the headquarter
• Inspect asset on receipt of scrap report and make necessary entry in the books
• Calculate depreciation at the end of each month as per the rates prescribed by the statute
• Carry out annual physical verification of fixed assets with reference to the fixed asset register. Prepare physical verification report and submit to the management.
• Obtain approval from the management to write off missing, unserviceable, damaged or condemned assets and pass necessary entries in the books of accounts.
• Prepare the scrap report for the auction.
• Account the unaccounted fixed assets in the books.
• Capitalize the interest payable on loans borrowed for construction and purchase of assets until the commissioning of project.
• Account for the fixed assets acquired through any grant. Calculate depreciation on such assets.
• Transfer capital work in progress to fixed asset on completion of project.
• Prepare the details of the fully depreciated assets at the end of the year.
• Verify all bills related to capital items including civil works.
• Maintain a master list of monthly journal entries
• Record supporting information for all journal entries
• Enter all journal entries into the accounting software
• Ensure that reversing entries occur
• Create recurring journal entry templates
• Ensure that recurring entries are changed or terminated at appropriate trigger points
• Maintain detailed listings of the contents of all balance sheet accounts
• Assist auditors with journal entry examinations
• Assist in the production of financial statements
• Assist in writing footnotes to the financial statements
• Assist in writing SEC disclosures and supporting table