Executive Assistance Walk In Interviews(17-oct-16)
at Fortress Prime Group LLC in
UAE - Dubai
Executive Assistance Walk In Interviews(17-oct-16) at Fortress Prime Group LLC in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on October 1, 2016
- Experience in Administrative & Clerical
- Professional background in Administrative Services, Documentation, MS Office, Receptionist, Guest Relations
- Job level Experienced
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality India, Pakistan
- Other requirements
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars for CEO
• Arrange and confirm appointments at all level without any flaws
• Organize internal and external events as per required by CEO instructions.
• Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Set up work procedures
• Meet, greet and entertain guests at the CEO's house / office and ready to work as per requirement.
• She has to attend the business lunch & dinners meetings.
• Must be involved in decision making so need to be good understanding of UAE business.
• Collect guests from the airport / hotel if required
• Provide general administrative and personal support to the MD and his family
• Maintain databases and help CEO to scheduling his daily activities.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
• Liaison with internal and external contacts
• Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
• Operate office equipment and manage office supplies
• They also furnish the employers with all the necessary information they might need for telephone calls, visitors and business trips.
• Ready to go for local-international travelling with CEO
• Arranging the travel, Visa and accommodation.
• Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in business administration, Financial Services, or other relevant field.
• Previous experience 3 - 5 years, preferably in Financial services, office management and executive assistance.
• Ability to multi task.
• Ability to deal with the authorities and understand their requirements and procedures.
• Good communication skills, Well manners, and presentable Personality
• Female candidates ONLY.
• Native English speaker, and able to communicate efficiently in Urdu Language.
• UAE driver's license, preferable but not necessary.
• Any nationality
• Excellent salary ;
walk in interviews on 15 oct