Showroom Sales Consultant
at Expertise Recruitment in
UAE - Dubai
Showroom Sales Consultant at Expertise Recruitment in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 30, 2016
- Experience in Sales & Business Development
- Professional background in Retail, Furniture Design, Retail Sales, Merchandising, Customer Support
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 12,000 - AED 20,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Showroom Sales Consultant with minimum 3 years experience, needed for a leading company in the high-end furniture industry in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Interior design
-3+ years of proven sales experience in retail of luxury goods and brands, with experience in luxury furniture and a know-how in furniture layout. Affinity with the luxury environment and ability to take into consideration emotional factors
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Dubai
- Strong client and solution orientation and adaptability, while remaining company and business focused.
- Ability to deal with clients from different horizons and social status
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to listen and to ask the right questions
- Decent presentation with "Refinement"
- Self-motivated, dynamic and entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and autonomy
- Team player with ability to interact and work efficiently with internal actors
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Receive customers in the showroom, understand their needs, present the product lines and explain the benefits of each line, prepare quotations, and advise the client with the most appropriate solution.
- Monitor the entire process of ordering and delivery to the client, including preparing the order form, following it with the logistics department, ensuring the goods are delivered in a timely manner according to the client's product specifications to the final destination.
- Build close and good relations with potential and existing clients, and do a proper follow up. Be the contact person for the client.
- Resolve efficiently potential problems with clients and coordinate internally with the showroom manager the appropriate solutions.
- Provide the appropriate information to update client database.
- Achieve interior design concepts and layout to provide solutions for clients and provide interior design activities to support the showroom team and projects
- Follow strictly the terms and conditions of sales in line with the company's policy frame and procedures; make recommendations about procedural/policy changes and improvements.
- Ensure all documentation related to the clients is recorded and filed correctly; Prepare regular reports to be discussed with the management, and participate to internal sales and management meetings
Salary & compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Showroom Sales Consultant position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.