Paediatrician To Belgium
through PhD-Jobs.NET in
Paediatrician To Belgium Full time through PhD-Jobs.NET in Lisboa, Portugal
Job highlightsPosted on November 15, 2017
General Paediatric care, sub-specialty would be an option but not mandatory.
Preferably a young specialist.
There are 3 colleagues.
Salary is about €8'000 gross per month but will be higher when you work independent or self-employed.
• A position suitable to your needs and profile
• A good and honest contract
• Suitable housing for you and your family
• Training in the Dutch language
• Handling of the required documents that allow you to work and stay in Belgium
• Opening a local bank account
• Advice on tax issues and insurance
• Handling of your registration as a medical doctor and/or specialist in Belgium
• Objective information on living and working life in Belgium
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.