Flight Operations Specialist
at JetSmarter in
UAE - Dubai
Flight Operations Specialist at JetSmarter in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 28, 2016
- Experience in Manufacturing & Operations
- Professional background in Operations, Airlines / Aviation, Channel Sales
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 11,000 - AED 11,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Fluent Turkish is preferred
- Other requirements
We are looking for turkish speaking Flight Operations Specialist for our office in Dubai with good experience in aviation operations.
Providing all the trip required services for Non-Schedule VIP flights.
- Coordinating with customers, operators, pilots, administrators, dispatchers, and schedulers to create, execute, and monitor international trip coordination, including short notice international service requests.
- Coordinating with accounts commercial department to ensure client request for price are done on time and the suppliers account are well maintained for proper operations.
- Interacting with all concerned departments including sales department and flight operators.
- Handling flight operations correspondence, mail and e-mails, on a daily basis.
- Updating the latest rules and regulations to the client and providing the all the information about the operator and the Aircraft to the CAA.
- Flights follow up and sharing movement messages and keeps the client updated throughout the journey.
- Catering arrangement for the flight and co-ordination ensuring the requested is offered if not then alternates and in the right time.
- Supervision and Flight watch.
- Assist the managerial team in investigating and complaints or deficiencies relating to the operations department, responding accordingly and promptly, and to provide feedback on issues which arise the normal course of operation.
Good knowledge in:
Avinod, Excel, Airport codes, Aircraft type and range Language:
Turkish and English.
Salary plus commission