at MENA College of Management in
UAE - Dubai
IT Engineer at MENA College of Management in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 25, 2016
- Experience in IT & Technology
- Professional background in IT / Information Technology, software support, Technical Support, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Hardware
- Job level Experienced
Fluent English is a Must
The Information Technology manages all of the information technology resources of the college.
Their principal role is to implement, maintain and support Information Technology resources and systems to meet the college needs.
The Information Technology Engineer will report to the President Assistant for Administrative and Financial Affairs.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate with other departments to identify Information Technology resources that meet their educational, administrative and research needs.
2. Creates strategic Information Techo0nolgy plan and provides, operates and maintain an information technology system to meet the needs of the college.
3. Develops proprietary software and systems to ensure that academic and administrative systems are integrated while maintaining data security.
4. Evaluates emerging Information Technology for the college infrastructure and recommends future Information Technology acquisitions.
5. Supervises the purchase and introduction of new technologies and overseas changes and updates to existing computer hardware, software and database.
6. Provides quality and timely support of all Information Technology resources, including computer systems and other physical infrastructure.
7. Develops Information Technology guidelines and standards and procedures, including backup and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
8. Supervises Information Technology department , including employees , budget and reporting