Online Arabic Editor
at Tavola in
UAE - Dubai
Online Arabic Editor at Tavola in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on September 21, 2016
We are currently looking for an Online Arabic Editor to join our small Content Marketing Team.
1. Content creation:
• Plan, research, write, edit, and upload creative, relevant and engaging Blog posts following the content marketing calendar in Arabic.
• Proofread Arabic translation and upload them onto the website.
• Ensure all content is optimized for the web and is consistent in quality and tone of voice.
• Research relevant and powerful images for each blog post from picture banks or our own pictures library.
• Work closely with digital designer to create appealing visuals for the blog and banners for the website.
• Research extensively and use insights for the creation of performing blogposts.
• Verify that all written content is entered properly on our content management platforms while making sure all steps for optimization of content are respected.
• Plan, research and draft newsletters in Arabic according to the theme that is planned in the marketing calendar.
• Track and monitor the performance of the different blogposts.
• Use Tracking tools to provide reports on metrics.
• Take initiative to continuously improve on those metrics.
• Rely on those metrics to find out what works, tweak and improve article writing, etc…
Required Skills & Experience of the Candidate:
1. Excellent Arabic writing skills is a must; good English is a strong plus.
2. Minimum 2 years of Arabic Web writing and editing is a strong plus.
3. Knowledge of SEO is a strong plus.
4. Good presentation skills are a strong plus.
5. Strong communication skills: oral and written.
6. Strong organization skills.
7. Knowledge in Photoshop or other photo editing software is a plus.
8. Independent, proactive and able to work under pressure.
9. Passionate about cooking and baking is a must.