Manager Human Resources
at MENA College of Management in
UAE - Dubai
Manager Human Resources at MENA College of Management in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 21, 2016
- Experience in Human Resources
- Professional background in HR / Human Resources, MS Office
- Job level Managerial
Fluent English is a Must
The Manager Human Resources plans , establish , implements and administers the human resources management functions .The principal role is to direct all Human Resources functions in accordance with best practices and the objectives of the college .
The Manager Human Resources will report to the President's Assistant for Administrative and Financial Affairs .
Duties of Manager Human Resources :
1. Develops and implements Human Resources policies throughout the College
2. Identifies talent needs and directs talent selection , including recruiting and staffing of new employees at the college .
3. Leads talent management initiative , including administrative staff orientation , education and training as well as management development .
4. Overseas performance and compensation management and the associated wage and salary administration , according to the College policies .
5. Leads initiative to facilitate effective interpersonal communications among participants
6. Utilizes quality measurement techniques to ensure continuous improvement of Human Resources functions in the college .
7. Directs human resource department personnel in identifying and resolving human relations and work performance issues .8. Ensures all human management functions are conducted in an ethical amf legal manner .