Bilingual Social Media Executive (Arabic & English)
at Tavola in
UAE - Dubai
Bilingual Social Media Executive (Arabic & English) at Tavola in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 19, 2016
- Experience in Media, PR & Events
- Professional background in Social Media, Communications, Writing / Editing
- Job level Junior/Entry Level
Fluent English and Arabic is a Must
We are currently looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Executive to join our small Content Marketing ;
1. Social Media Management:
• Implement Social Media Strategy to increase engagement, conversation and visibility for multiple accounts and across multiple platforms.
• Develop a social media Calendar that is in line with the Marketing and Content Marketing Calendar for multiple accounts and across multiple platforms.
• Plan and implement the social media calendar ahead of time and using scheduling tools efficiently.
• Manage, oversee and grow different accounts across all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin and other relevant online media.
• Coordinate between different teams in the organization for material & content whenever required.
2. Content creation:
• Write creative, relevant and engaging posts according to the social media calendar in Arabic & English following best communication practices of each social media platform.
• Work closely with digital designer to create visually appealing posts.
• Research extensively and use insights for the creation of performing posts.
• Verify that all social content produced is in line with overall content marketing strategy and offline marketing activities.
3. Community and Customer relations:
• Closely oversee all online customer inquiries, messages, comments and respond in a timely and professional manner to ensure consumer engagement across platforms.
• Join in engaging conversations with the community on a daily basis.
• Coordinate with different parties internally to get reliable and accurate responses to customer queries.
• Highlight important and relevant information/insights to management.
• Manage crisis as they emerge while keeping a professional attitude.
• Track and monitor the performance of the different pages on a weekly basis.
• Use Tracking tools to provide reports on metrics.
• Take initiative to continuously improve on those metrics across multiple platforms.
• Rely on those metrics to find out what works, tweak and improve posting, campaigns, etc…
• Monitor social media channels and industry references on a daily basis for latest trends.
Required Skills & Experience of the Candidate:
1. Excellent command of English & Arabic writing skills is mandatory (Please do not apply if you're not bilingual).
2. 2+ years in managing social media platforms, scheduling and performance tracking tools.
3. Ability to manage multiple accounts across multiple platforms.
4. Background in Hospitality or Culinary studies is a strong plus.
5. Passion for social media, Cooking & Baking is a must.
6. Knowledge in Photoshop or other photo editing software is a must.