Dermatologist To France
through PhD-Jobs.NET in
Dermatologist To France Full time through PhD-Jobs.NET in Lisboa, Portugal
Job highlightsPosted on November 15, 2017
Located in the center of Paris, our partner owns several medical structures.
Present on the french medical market for over 60 years.
They are specialised in various medical domains from generalist to specialised interventions.
You will benefits from very good working conditions including:
- Recent and high technology equipment
- Reliability from your patients thanks to the solid reputation of the medical centres.
- Regular professional trainings
- Help from a medical assistant, logistical support and management services which will help you in your daily administrative tasks.
• Permanent contract (CDI -Contrat à durée indéterminée)
• Flexible working hours
• 5 weeks paid holidays
• Health & Work insurance
• Meal Vouchers
• Dermatovenerologist Diploma from a European Union University
• Intermediate level in French (minimum DELF B1 Level)
• Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
• Help you define your professional project
• Assist you in negotiating your employment conditions with your future employer
• Support you in your expatriation project
-Logistical support: we can offer or help you find accommodation near your workplace, open a French bank account etc.
-Administrative procedures: government authorisations to work, licensing and certification procedures, registration procedure to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of France etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.