Business Development Manager (female Only)
at Al Moheb Group in
UAE - Dubai
Business Development Manager (female Only) at Al Moheb Group in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 18, 2016
- Experience in Sales & Business Development
- Professional background in Retail, International Trade / Development
- Job level Managerial
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality European
- Other requirements
An excellent opportunity for target-orientated sales professionals, concentrating primarily on the construction and Interior Design industry in UAE, specifically Dubai. Candidate must be highly motivated, proactive and have the ability to develop and execute sales strategies that grow existing revenues as well as penetrate new accounts. Ideal candidate will be able to identify and understand customer's needs, assist with product selection and provide customers with sound technical advice on products. You will also be expected to cultivate and maintain an excellent working relationship with already existing clients and new customers, handle/ co-ordinate all aspects of their accounts.
• Generate new leads, visit them in their offices and conduct presentations to demonstrate company's products and services with the purpose of acquiring new business.
• Provide customers with sound technical advice on products, assist with product selection and provide them with samples.
• Specify company's products in projects through interiors design offices and consultants.
• Register the company as an authorized vendor for UAE developers and construction operators.
• Proactively develop and maintain relationship with clients through periodic visits, phone calls and emails.
• Meet sales targets and objectives.
• Keep management updated with regards to visits made, trends, clients' demands and competitor activities.
• Outgoing person with a sales personality
• A minimum of 5 years sales preferably in outdoor building materials sales in UAE.
• Strong presentation and articulated communication skills.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential. Arabic will be considered an advantage.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• A valid UAE driving license.
Employment Status: Full time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry: Ceramic & Sanitary Ware Trading
Years of Experience: Min: 5
Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1