Dental Surgeon / Dentist To France
at PhD-Jobs.NET in
Portugal - Lisboa
Dental Surgeon / Dentist To France at PhD-Jobs.NET in Lisboa
Job highlightsPosted on November 16, 2016
Located in the center of Paris, our partner owns several medical structures.
They are specialised in various medical domains from generalist to specialised interventions.
Dental field is nowadays the most important and dynamic field of the group.
They provide a very large dental treatment offer: basic dental care, esthetic dental care, emergency dental treatments, stomatology, oral implantology, dental technology, orthodontics and dental X-rays.
You will benefits from very good working conditions including:
- Recent and high technology equipment
- Reliability from your patients thanks to the solid reputation of the dental centres.
- Regular professional trainings
- Help from a dental assistant, logistical support and management services which will help you in your daily administrative tasks.
• Permanent contract (CDI -Contrat à durée indéterminée)
• Flexible working hours
• 5 weeks paid holidays
• Health & Work insurance
• Meal Vouchers
• Dental surgeon Diploma from a European Union University
• General practitioner or specialised in implantology, orthodontics, pedodontics, prosthetic surgery, endodontics.
• Intermediate level in French (DELF B1 Level)
• Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
• Help you define your professional project
• Assist you in negotiating your employment conditions with your future employer
• Support you in your expatriation project
- Logistical support: we can offer or help you find accommodation near your workplace, open a French bank account etc.
- Administrative procedures: government authorisations to work, licensing and certification procedures, registration procedure to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of France