Personal Assistant To The CEO
at Kayel Group in
UAE - Dubai
Personal Assistant To The CEO at Kayel Group in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 14, 2016
- Experience in Project Management
- Professional background in Administration, Business Consultants, Administrative Services, Writing / Editing , Typewriting
- Job level Experienced
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality Australia, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, New Zealand, United States
- Other requirements
Personal Assistant role is for handling matters of the Group's CEO and reporting directly to him.
• Diary Management for CEO; arranging appointments
• Travel Arrangements for CEO and CEO's Family
• Preparing and Organising CEO's documents
• Bill Payments for CEO
• Minutes of CEO's meetings
• Produce Reports and Presentations for CEO
• Summarising Reports and Presentations, so CEO can read the brief
• Upon request per the CEO's daily requirements, run errands, manage home contractors, provide concierge services, and handle a variety of personal management duties inside the office and on the personal level for the executive.
• Completes a broad range of administrative tasks for the CEO for both business and personal matters. Including but not exhaustive - composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, compiling documents in preparation for formal meetings, taking minutes of meetings and circulating to relevant parties, arranging social occasions, private reservations, making plans for senior visitors.
• Executing tasks that involve extensive research for both business and personal matters
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule runs effectively, acting as the gatekeeper to his diary. Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up as appropriate.
• Responsible for the knowledge management of the CEO. Ensures documents are filed in a systematic way and are readily available to the CEO when requested.
• Manages all incoming correspondence (emails, post, telephone calls), organizing in a systematic way. Determines the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, acting directly on behalf of the CEO as appropriate.
• Comparing documents for the CEO in a variety of formats
• Proactively engaging with the ethos and methods of the company