Vice President For Administrative Affairs
through Expertise Recruitment in
Vice President For Administrative Affairs Full time through Expertise Recruitment in Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on September 9, 2016
Vice President for Administrative Affairs with similar experience, needed for a leading university in Lebanon.
- PhD in Administration, Management, Economics or Finance
- Extensive experience with management and administrative supervision, previous teaching experience and publications are preferred
- Experience leading organizational change and implementing quality management approaches.
- Ability to work effectively and transparently in a highly collaborative, diverse academic community as well as with groups external to the University
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-cultural communication, diversity, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Manage the central administration which includes five departments, namely:
1) Human Resources department.
2) Department of Finance and Accounting.
3) Department of Technical Affairs and supplies.
4) Department of Mechanization and information
5) Library and documentation.
- Coordinate work between the central administration departments.
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports concerning the work of the administrative units at the university.
- Keep the files and records of the University.
- Supervise the office work such as editing, writing, following up on mail and e-mail, send and receive letters and publicize documents.
- Assist the Secretariats of the Board of Trustees and the University Council in implementing the administrative and logistics needs.
- Follow on all other administrative tasks assigned by the president of the University.
Salary & Compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Vice President for Administrative Affairs position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.