Vice President For Academic Affairs
through Expertise Recruitment in
Vice President For Academic Affairs at Expertise Recruitment in Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on September 9, 2016
Vice President for Academic Affairs with extensive experience, needed for a leading unversity in Lebanon.
- PhD holder from a reputable university
- Extensive experience in teaching and in academic Management at a University of repute in Lebanon or abroad
- Should have a consistent number of publications in academic or general reviews
- Demonstrated ability to provide sustained leadership in a dynamic and rapidly-changing academic environment
- People-oriented with sound judgment and the ability to balance academic, business, and human considerations
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French
- Supervise the academic work of all the divisions of the university, in terms of performance and implementation of the curriculum.
- Supervise the registration Office, university library, research center and scientific Committees.
- Oversee the planning policy for the academic development of the University concerning curriculum, programs and new majors.
- Supervise the committees in charge of assessing the applications of professors who submit their candidacy for teaching, to seek the most efficient among them.
- Oversee the examining committees in regular exams and in entrance exams, in cooperation with the concerned faculties and divisions.
- Supervise the building of an annual calendar for the University with curriculum and programs.
- Foster an academic environment that is suitable for Research and work on spreading the findings.
- Encourage and develop cooperation in scientific research related to studies, between the various divisions, in coordination with the heads of these divisions.
- Organize a digital information network in various majors which would help in doing research.
- Build academic cooperation with other Universities.
- Implement all other tasks assigned by the President of the University
Salary & Compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Vice President for Academic Affairs position offers an attractive package.
Do you know anyone suitable for this position? Let us know! Please share this vacancy with your friends and family.