Teaching Positions In United Arab Emirates (UAE)
at Phoenix Business Solution in
UAE - Dubai
Teaching Positions In United Arab Emirates (UAE) at Phoenix Business Solution in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 7, 2016
- Experience in Education & Training
- Professional background in Education, Teaching / Teacher, Teaching, School, Academic
- Job level Junior/Entry Level
Pays salary of
AED 16,000 - AED 17,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
In Cooperation with our client under Government Sector in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and with the introduction of Design Technology / Creative Design and Innovation as a new standalone curriculum subject in their schools this year, we are looking for the talented people to complement its ;
We would like to offer this exciting opportunity to fresh graduates from a subject related background. Ideally we are looking for candidates with the most up-to-date knowledge and who are abreast of the latest innovations and theories within the worlds of gadgetry, design and engineering.
Candidates need to be enthusiastic about their subject and have a keen and creative focus on how to guide young people on a productive journey into the world of Design Technology.
We welcome candidates with the following position:
• Design and Technology Teacher
• Life Skills
To teach students of Grade 4 to Grade 9 or Grade 10 to 12 who need a solid foundation to develop their skills. The incumbent is responsible to assess student's performance with the aim of helping students to develop their creative thinking abilities.
• Proficiency in a workshop environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively to achieve departmental development goals.
• Ability to work independently to produce resources and manage personal workload.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
• Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
• In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
• To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
• To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• To lead in role-modeling behavior, attitudes and learning behaviors for students.
• Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes for students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
• To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
• Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
• A commitment to put into effect the school's policies and priorities.
• A willingness to see beyond the subject specific boundary and flexibility to teach beyond the subject specialism.
Recent/Fresh graduates. A teaching qualification or experience is not required.
• Experience working with young people / youth groups is desirable.
• University Degree in Field of work
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Experience of volunteering or working with students, youth groups or training adults is desirable.
IELTS 6 Academic for non-first language English speakers only - within 6 months of employment
Benefits: Medical Cover, spouse and up to three dependent children under the age of eighteen (18) years who are sponsored on the employee's visa and who reside in the ;
For candidates living outside the UAE at the time of recruitment:
Mobilization / Repatriation Travel Ticket: Economy class for Mobilization will be provided / repatriation ticket for employee, spouse and three dependent children below 18 years of age to the international airport closest to city of origin as per passport.