at SPICA in
UAE - Sharjah
SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER at SPICA in UAE - Sharjah
Job HighlightsPosted on September 4, 2016
- Experience in IT & Technology
- Professional background in Web Developer, IT / Information Technology, Web Development, Software Development
- Job level Experienced
- Languages Conversational English and Arabic is a Must
- Nationality Egypt
Understands key server-side web development concepts through experiences such as:
• Creating visually appealing web pages or interfaces.
• Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
• Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
• Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the clients region or domain.
• Conducting observational user testing, or reviewing designs against usability heuristics.
• Familiarity of HTML syntax for multiple specifications, including HTML 5.
• Knowledge of the semantic meaning of all HTML elements.
• Familiarity with the semantic markup for display of lists, tabular data, forms, articles, etc.
• Knowledge of markup used for layout such as dividers.
• Knowledge at the level to be able to hand-code markup.
• Including media and images.
• Familiarity with modifying Drupal Theme hooks to display data
• Understanding how to use ASP to filter, process and output html, json, xml
• Specifying different CSS for various media, devices and displays.
• Best practices in CSS file organization and structure.
• Methods for including CSS inline, internal and external via linked style sheets.
• How to define, combine and group CSS selectors for HTML elements, ID, classes, pseudo classes, child or sibling.
• Syntax of CSS declarations, properties and attributes.
• CSS box model and methods for CSS positioning, absolute and relative.
• Knowledge of properties and attributes to control the display.
• Familiarity with differences in CSS 2 and CSS 3.
• Proficient with a CSS Preprocessor such as Sass or LESS.
• Methods to ensure browser & device compatibility
• Methods for degrading gracefully for older browsers and displays.
• Methods to ensure accessibility.
• File compression techniques for improving speed.
• Knowledge of the operators, variables, datatypes, objects, properties and methods.
• Familiarity with control structures such as objects, functions, conditional statements, arrays, loops and expressions.
• Forms and regular expression validation and submitting data.
• Knowledge of how to apply logical operators and conditional statements.
• Knowledge of the DOM HTML objects and their properties.
• Creating and controlling windows and dialogs.
• Processes for troubleshooting and debugging
• Familiarity with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues.
• Knowledge of how to employ the jQuery library for visual effects, event handling, and document manipulation.