Pre-Sales Engineer (Home Automation)
at Hitchcom Electronic System LLC in
UAE - Dubai
Pre-Sales Engineer (Home Automation) at Hitchcom Electronic System LLC in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 4, 2016
- Experience in IT & Technology
- Professional background in IT / Information Technology, Computer / Network Services, Technical Support
- Job level Experienced
Fluent English and Arabic is a Must
- Other requirements
• Handle automation projects from the initial stage of design to project management Smart Solution System
• Design A senior pre-sales engineer should be able to prepare and conclude the following:
• Full system design of the smart solution BoQ for the system All required data sheets and supporting documents for the recommended design 2D user interface layout on Auto-CAD according to the initial design Design modification as needed by the client
• Technical Submittals as per consultants' guidelines Full proposal set as per company standards and templates Implementation
• Sold Products for Home Automation, Background Music, CCTV, Intrusion Alarm, Access Control, Satellite, PBX, A/V Intercom & Home Theatre Systems.
• Home Automation Products: Vantage, ABB & Pacific Controls.
• Background Music Products: Martin Audio, Sonance, Ashly, Extron, Bose, Anthony Gallo, RTi & Nuvo.
• Analog/IP CCTV Products: Axis, Milestone, Pelco, Dell, Surveon, GE, CNB, PowerTech.
• Intrusion Alarm Products: GE, Bosch & Macurco.
• Access Control Products: IDTECK & Nitgen.
• Satellite Products: Televes.
• PBX Products: Panasonic.
• A/V Intercom Products: Golmar, Panasonic & Vimar.
• Home Theatre Products: B&W, Integra, Panasonic,
• Solve issues concerning integrating third party devices to Automation System.
• Attain Client's requirements with expected budget.
• Prepare variations and attend meetings to negotiate client's needs