General Manager - Oil & Gas Services
at A leading company in Myanmar in
Singapore - East
General Manager - Oil & Gas Services at A leading company in Myanmar in East
Job highlightsPosted on September 1, 2016
The selected candidate will be responsible for leading the Group's Oil & Gas Services business in Myanmar. He/She will have responsibilities for a wide spectrum of strategic planning, technical, commercial, operations, capability development, sales and business development, relationship management and other functions; will lead a team of business, technical and support professionals; and report to the General Manager of the ;
The portfolio of services will include Onshore/Offshore Services, Seismic Surveys, Rig and Drilling Services, Engineering Design Services, Maintenance, Inspection, Certification etc. The DGM will source for suitable global technology partners with required credentials and ensure that they are duly pre-qualified by the clients and local authorities.
• Graduate or Post Graduate qualification from a reputed university, either in Geology or Petroleum Engineering. An MBA would be preferred.
• At least 12 years of work experience in Oil & Gas Services industry
• Strong experience in managing O&G Services business, preferably in Asia
• Experience in attracting JV partners for O&G Services business. Ability to negotiate complex JV deals or agency representation.
• Ability to build and lead teams, train, mentor and develop staff
• Cultural sensitivity. Meticulous. Strong problem solving skills. Resourceful.
• Good English communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to travel, as required