at FRONTIER IQ in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Consultant Gynecologist at FRONTIER IQ in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job HighlightsPosted on August 31, 2016
- Experience in HealthCare & Medical
- Professional background in Gynecology / Gynecologist, Healthcare
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 50,000 - AED 65,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Other requirements
- Diagnoses and treats diseases and disorders of female genital, urinary, and rectal organs
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal and postnatal periods
- Examines patient to determine medical problem
- Utilizing physical findings, diagnostic images, laboratory test results, and patient's statements as diagnostic aids
- Discusses problem with patient, and prescribes medication and exercise or hygiene regimen
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology care to assigned patients according to current, best evidence-based standards.
- Participates in the review and planning activities relevant to Obstetrics/ Gynaecology services offered by the facility.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Obstetrics and Gynaecology service and the Clinic.
- Required to be involved in non-clinical unit matters and the care of any patient when required.
- Responsible for compliance to the ethical and professional standards set by the clinic and regulatory authorities.
- Adhere to a high standard of clinical consultations and physical examinations.
- Ensure patient care or treatment is delegated to a suitable qualified, experienced individual with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide the care or treatment involved.
- Fulfills the professional requirements for the continuing maintenance of competencies in all aspects of Obstetrics/ Gynaecology care and continual improvement of clinical practice.