Executive Personal Assistant
at ICloud Networks in
Pakistan - Karachi
Executive Personal Assistant at ICloud Networks in Karachi
Job highlightsPosted on August 27, 2016
Looking for a Executive Personal Assistant (Female) for Lahore Office Must be fluent in English and Good knowledge in MS Office application. Must be able to Travel, Independent organizer..
1. Office Administration work
2. Prepares itineraries, agendas, and expense reports.
3. Organize and maintain file and records.
4. Provide general administrative support including but not limited to: phones, distributing mail, and preparing expense reports.
5. Prepare official correspondence, coordinate and tracking functions, format correspondence, mark recommendations, and handle incoming and outgoing visit request preparation, logging, and verification.
6. Create meeting agendas, notifications, and follow up items.
7. Coordinates and schedules events, conferences, meetings, travel, conference rooms, luncheons, etc.
8. Assist technical support staff with vendor interface.
9. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
10. Managing company business clients and follow ups.
11. Coordinate and Administer the Management calendar.
12. Planning and scheduling projects and ensuring timely completion.
13. Manage all aspects of the business unit operating budget.
14. Maintain the security of confidential information.
15. Maintaining business/customer contact database, corporate files and business plans.
16. Conducting Internet research; reviewing and synthesizing information.
17. Coordinate, create, edit and distribute both internal and external correspondence under the direction of Executive Management.
18. Composing, designing and editing correspondence and reports.
19. Producing complex and professional looking PowerPoint presentations.