at Dubai Desert Extreme in
UAE - Dubai
Bicycle Mechanic at Dubai Desert Extreme in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on August 25, 2016
- Experience in Customer Service
- Professional background in Mechanical, bicycle, bikes
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 2,000 - AED 4,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
- Understands and demonstrates a high level of customer care putting customers needs first.
- Can make and receive phone calls in a professional and courteous manner with good articulation.
- Displays good listening skills to identify customers ;
- Actively supports and communicates with colleagues and customers to ensure the smooth operation of the service center.
- Report damaged bikes to management to avoid poor customer.
- Ensure sound levels are appropriate to the working environment, and not effecting the customer experience during incoming phone calls.
- Can $%&!# bikes for repair with a commercial eye, and identifies appropriate service level for each booking.
- Aware of stock levels of parts and accessories to help with sell through and stock turnover.
- Meets service level turnaround times to maintain high work rate and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Demonstrates flexibility in order to meet company needs uplifts in service center booking and stock takes.
- Minimum of 2 year bike mechanic experience in a retail store - required.
- Technical service: Basic tune-ups to complete overhauls
- Knowledge of all bike tools - required
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the shop.
- Has unrivaled patience and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience with various bike components, service tools, and machinery - required.
- Passion for cycling / bicycles.
- Ability to build all levels of bikes from the box to a safe, ride ready bike - required.
- Ability to stand and move in an active, team-oriented environment for extended periods - required.
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required.
- LightSpeed Cloud POS experience preferred.
- Able to fit customers to all types of ;
- An enthusiastic, friendly, positive attitude and ability to maintain patience under pressure at all times.
Please email us your current CV and a cover letter outlining: why you want to join our team? What your salary expectations? When you will be ready to join? Your application is completely confidential and can be sent to recruitment at dde-me dot com.