IT Help Desk
through Azon in
Ireland - Dublin
IT Help Desk at Azon in Ireland - Dublin
Job highlightsPosted on August 24, 2016
Science and engineering research investment company.
Background to the role:
As the company goes through an exciting period of growth, a role within the IT help desk team has opened for a 6 month fixed term contract.
Job summary and purpose:
- Provide comprehensive and effective IT Support to internal users
- Work with the Network Administrator to provide first level helpdesk support for computer network, software applications and communications ;
- Assist the IT team in coordinating, implementing, and supporting the ;
- Co-ordinate with the Network Administrator to establish priorities for IT development and to plan, review, evaluate, and report on all IT activities; Work with other units on issues of hardware, software, and security that affect the ;
- Provide IT support and assistance either via email, telephone, or in person to users and provide user friendly IT training to staff on a group and individual ;
The ideal candidate:
- Result-oriented and excellent organisational and administrative skills with creativity, accuracy, good judgment, and discretion. Ability to work on own initiative, set goals, and deliver tasks on ;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to express technical information in a clear and logical fashion;
- Comprehensive and detailed working knowledge of different operating ;
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines, and provide a professional service in a busy customer-oriented environment.