IT Help Desk
through Azon in
IT Help Desk Full time through Azon in Dublin, Ireland
Job highlightsPosted on August 24, 2016
Science and engineering research investment company.
Background to the role:
As the company goes through an exciting period of growth, a role within the IT help desk team has opened for a 6 month fixed term contract.
Job summary and purpose:
- Provide comprehensive and effective IT Support to internal users
- Work with the Network Administrator to provide first level helpdesk support for computer network, software applications and communications ;
- Assist the IT team in coordinating, implementing, and supporting the ;
- Co-ordinate with the Network Administrator to establish priorities for IT development and to plan, review, evaluate, and report on all IT activities; Work with other units on issues of hardware, software, and security that affect the ;
- Provide IT support and assistance either via email, telephone, or in person to users and provide user friendly IT training to staff on a group and individual ;
The ideal candidate:
- Result-oriented and excellent organisational and administrative skills with creativity, accuracy, good judgment, and discretion. Ability to work on own initiative, set goals, and deliver tasks on ;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to express technical information in a clear and logical fashion;
- Comprehensive and detailed working knowledge of different operating ;
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines, and provide a professional service in a busy customer-oriented environment.