HR Assistant at Confidential company in Singapore
Job highlightsPosted on August 24, 2016
• Manage and update recruitment database, and post and manage open positions.
• Participate in various parts of the recruitment lifecycle including: developing and executing appropriate candidate sourcing strategies, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting basic phone screens and reference checks.
• Assist in a variety of HR projects, including candidate sourcing and scheduling, employee engagement programs, learning and development coordination
• Conduct research for various HR and recruiting projects
• Handle requests for information and data (background checks)
• Coordinate and maintain logistics to support internal training and development courses
• Providing technical support for ad-hoc projects
• Perform other routine administrative and clerical duties as assigned
• PC literate
• Minimum academic qualifications of a full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
• Independent and self-motivated
• Forward looking, sound organizational and planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills