Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative
at Reed Elsevier Shared Services Philippines in
Philippines - Quezon City
Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative at Reed Elsevier Shared Services Philippines in Philippines - Quezon City
Job highlightsPosted on November 10, 2016
• Provides multi-skill/function type of support through various communication methods (phone calls, e-mails, chats)
• Diagnose and resolve problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, resulting in increased customer confidence with supported products.
• Manage the customer service mailbox or CRM tool to address concerns of customers and other internal departments.
• Customer service orientation; Commitment to providing resolution to customer issues on the first pass.
• PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, fluent with Internet and mainstream web browsers. 1. Proficient in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Viso, etc.)
• Bachelor's Degree in business OR equivalent experience
• Previous experience in a telephonic, helpdesk, or personal customer contact position is preferred; 1-2 years job related experience
• Ability to resolve customer issues related to operational needs and initiate escalation process if needed
• Ability to provide info to customers in a courteous, polite and professional manner.
• Effective interpersonal written and verbal communications skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers
• Excellent English communications skills
• Business level proficiency in Spanish (both verbal and written)
Visit us at 2F Bldg. H UP-Ayala Land Technohub, Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman, Quezon