Clients Relations Officer
at Travco Properties in
Clients Relations Officer Full time at Travco Properties in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on August 9, 2016
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in experience in a customer service in real estate field is required and preferable a call center background.
Experience with the Internet, Microsoft Office, call center software as (Oracle, Microsoft, etc.)
Job level: Junior
Job Type: Full Time
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers and turn negative situation to the company best interest.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Main Job duties:
• Professionally handle outbound and inbound calls / emails in order to collect the corresponding debts from clients; inform and give instructions to the clients regarding the payment dates, due installments amounts , details and methods of payment and the set a dead line to settle these amounts in order to avoid terminating the contract.
• Educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
• Follow up with defaulted customers via phone calls / Emails and in/outdoor meetings.
• Handle customers' complaints and invest all necessary efforts to solve them by collaborating with colleagues from other departments to reach my basic mission which is collecting the overdue.
• Keep the records of the interaction with the clients, for better solving their demands during future interventions, by personalizing the approach to each client and identify the general or specific demands/ complaints presented by the clients.
• Ensure the delivery of bounced check info on time and communicate with customer for further inquiries or requests with periodic campaign for the project updates.
• Handle all the assigned task and assignments with the proper communication and reporting with superior level.
• Determine the date of sending notice of termination letters and follow up with it to close the case wither with collecting the overdue or releasing the unit.
• Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas in line with the concerned departments.