The .NET Engineer
at mobilitypay in
UAE - Dubai
The .NET Engineer at mobilitypay in UAE - Dubai
Job HighlightsPosted on September 4, 2016
- Experience in IT & Technology
- Professional background in Software Development, Software Solutions, Smart Cards, C#, .NET
- Job level Junior/Entry Level
Pays salary of
AED 5,000 - AED 10,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience is required
• 4+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using .Net framework
• Comprehensive experience using Visual Studio.
• Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies.
• Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to internal and external team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
• Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques.
• Good written and oral communication skills and is able to communicate effectively with a variety of customer groups
• Multi-Thread/Advanced Level I/O programming
• Must be an intelligent, resourceful and motivated with an aptitude for algorithms, data structures and multi-threaded design.
• Must have strong object oriented design experience, and should be comfortable developing in C, C++ and Windows API .
• Must be able to quickly learn about new product spaces and their associated algorithms and performance issues.
• Experience optimizing and tuning applications for performance.
Preferred Skills of the Engineer (either through experience or willingness to learn):
• .NET Framework , C#, , and MVC 5
• LINQ, Entity Framework, and Unity
• Relational databases, SQL, and T-SQL
• XML, XSL, XPATH, and XSD
• HTML, XHTML, CSS, SASS, and Bootstrap
• Web Services, SOA, OData, WCF, SOAP, REST, and WSDL
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Unit testing frameworks
• EMV, Smartcard programming
• POS Application development
• KIOKS application development
• Matica/CIM Data card personalization machine