Business Development Manager
at Frontier Egypt in
Business Development Manager Full time at Frontier Egypt in Cairo, Egypt
Job highlightsPosted on August 1, 2016
Frontier is a UK-based business research and information firm covering emerging markets.
We launched our Egypt coverage in early 2016 with a subscription service on the energy and power sectors, and are now planning to expand our range of products.
We are currently looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to launch and drive sales of our new product, which will provide in-depth information, analysis and data to companies and other organisations doing business in Egypt.
This is an exciting role for someone with relevant experience keen to be involved in a small but fast-growing company active in the Egyptian market.
The role will involve managing the entire sales and business development process:
• Identifying, contacting and meeting potential clients in Egypt, both local and international
• Writing proposals and quotations
• Following up to secure sales and collect payments
• Ongoing management of clients and subscribers
• Providing feedback and ideas on product development
• Generating opportunities for custom research and advisory work
• Working closely with other staff
• Attending relevant events, conferences, networking opportunities, etc
The ideal candidate will:
• Have several years of experience in B2B sales and business development
• Be a native Arabic speaker and also have an excellent level of spoken and written English
• Have experience or contacts in the Egyptian real estate or construction sector
• Be entrepreneurially minded, with a dynamic and target-oriented approach
• Have an existing network of client contacts, especially in sectors such as real estate and construction, banking and financial services, energy and telecoms/technology
• Be familiar with the type of services being offered by Frontier
• Be confident in interacting with local and international businesses and organisations
• Be presentable, professional and with excellent attention to detail
Compensation: Dependent on experience
Start date: August-September 2016